Checklist for Preparation of Article for Submission for Publication
As part of the submission process, the authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to the authors who do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The article may not have been published in other publications (with the exceptions of publications as an abstract or partially published lecture, a dissertation abstract, or an electronic preprint).
2. The authors may not submit to the journal a manuscript which is in the state of examination for consideration of publication in another journal.
3. The decision of publishing works must be made with the consideration of the consent of all the authors (in cases of co-authorship).
4. The article may not be published elsewhere in the same form in English, Russian or any other languages, including electronic format, without the written consent of the copyright holder (publisher).
The author possesses certain rights for reusal of the work (see “Ethical Principles about Multifold (Redundant) or Repeated Publications”).
5. The text corresponds to stylistic and bibliographic requirements described in the section “Author Guidelines” of the website.
All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes, in case of detection. Information on financial support should be provided by authors.